Bugaboo Bee stroller is usually a choice for a second time parent or secondary smaller stroller. For some reason most people tend to buy the biggest and most expensive stroller the first time. In reality, what your child needs is to get from point A to B, same as your car. Bugaboo Bee, as all Bugaboo strollers has a really smooth ride. It is very easy to roll. It has the car seat adapter and the basinet that allows to use this stroller from birth. It has tons of personalization options and accessories. The folding and unfolding mechanism is ok but not very easy, definitely not one hand operation. It is not small when folded but once the basinet is gone is still better than the traditional, big 2 part strollers. The black metal option is really great and is durable. The seat material is not very durable and shows significant wear after just a few months. The basket underneath is spacious and fits lots of items.
This stroller is not designed for tall child so will not be able to use past 3.5-4 years.
Overall: the stroller is a good alternative to the traditional stroller options. Keep mind that you can buy all the pieces separately.
- Compact, easy and nimble Bugaboo Bee that grows with your child from newborn to toddler.
- Features Easy folding mechanism -Makes the Bee super portable, so you can take it anywhere you go Car seat adaptable
- Lets you ease a sleeping baby from the car into the stroller Reversible seat –
- Makes the seat very comfortable for kids of varying heights
- Telescoping handlebar -Makes the stroller comfortable for any parent or caregiver to push Foot brake -Keeps the Bee securely in place when you need to stop 5-point safety harness -Provides the ultimate in safety for your child Specs: –
- Dimensions: 36″L x 21″W x 39″H -Weight Capacity: 37.5 lb. -Care Instructions: Machine washable -Weight: 18.5 lb. –
- Folded (Trunk Size) Dimensions: 35″L x 18″W x 12″H -Seat
- Recline: Yes -Infant Car Seat Adapter Available: Yes -Adjustable Handlebar: Yes -Seat Orientation: Reversible .